Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Go No Go - Introduction

It is at this point I have to decide what is that I want to write about. In event of any accidental reader chancing upon this piece of mumbles , let him or her be pre warned that this entire documents contains my take on life around me. The event described could be absolute reality or modified reality or absolute fiction but be assured it will be viewed through the strange and absolutely derided viewpoint of mine. This is not an autobiography or a pseudo or a semi autobiography either ( You see I have to rule out all possibilities). It is just a collection of random thoughts and takes.

The go no go process allows all the process owners to clear a set of activity with their preparedness for a activity. In my case go no go would go like this .

My abilities to write a book
“no go”

Availability of time
“no go”

Availability of resource i.e. a computer
“GO”

So the only reason why anybody will be troubled to read any further is that I have computer and decent typing skills and the reader has really hit the pit of his or her life.

Now moving on to set the tone of things to come read this opening paragraph.

With toxic waste flowing through our veins it is so difficult to stay pure. The age when purity in thought and deed were integral part of being seem so long away. We all grow out to become what we wanted to or, most of the times what destiny sets out for us. But all along we keep facing so many paradox, one of them being, should we accept the realities of being grown up or keep remembering those innocent days and hope things would be just as simple as they were. Unfortunately life does not allow us to keep both the choices and we keep hoping for simplicity and we keeping making grown up choices one after another.
I have always been faced with such paradox and people say kept making smart choices. Unfortunately the world judges you on what they perceive to be right or wrong and not always do they match with your judgment of the situation. What the world does not see is the loss that was not stated and not so obvious losses, unfortunately again all my life the perception of my life has always been different from that of the outside world. The world kept counting what I won and I kept counting what I lost. The paradox here , every choice I made was for achieving exactly the world counted as the right choice, then why is that I am saddled with such self pity. I guess I wanted the proverbial “ I want it all” , dear o dear destiny has cruel ways teaching vain men.

No comments: