Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finally It Happened

Yes sir I do remember quite a few cries,

some mine some friends and few of the foes,

but nothing moves the thought of me as this does,

cause all it takes to scare me now is whimper just as it goes,

In my time I stood a lot of foes with might,

Some of it I won in some I put up a good fight,

but I do not sleep a wink fearing now all night,

cause there is finally a battle I do not care if I am right,

I have shared and shot a lot of great thinkers and put them in bind,

some of them were bright and some just were part of great grind,

but I am stumped for the word and all that I that have in mind,

cause what would I not do to decipher all of which is garbled wind,

I had thought I had my wants and dislikes all figured,

Some of it born with me some I acquired,

but now with a smile I do every possible act I despised,

cause what I do is not what I would give away even if the world was offered,

Yes sir I have a daughter and that is all I am for here.

No comments: